|Single Family Homes for sale in Chebanse, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$311,371|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$114|
Chebanse, Illinois has a population of 985 residents. 76.7% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Chebanse, Illinois has a average household income of $41,100 and spends about $37,874 annually.
Chebanse, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Chebanse, Illinois property crime risk is 3.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 39.9% of the residents in Chebanse, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 60.1% have blue-collar jobs. In Chebanse, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Chebanse, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.