|Single Family Homes for sale in Byron, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$227,687|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$95|
|Condos for sale in Byron, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$205,767|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$119|
Byron, Illinois has a population of 3,603 residents. 78% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Byron, Illinois has a average household income of $57,051 and spends about $46,931 annually.
Byron, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Byron, Illinois property crime risk is 1.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 46.4% of the residents in Byron, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Byron, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Byron, Illinois is about 31 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 34 inches per year.