Buda, Illinois has a population of 506 residents. 71.8% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Buda, Illinois?
The average family living in Buda, Illinois has a average household income of $30,315 and spends about $31,494 annually.
What is the crime rate for Buda, Illinois?
Buda, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Buda, Illinois property crime risk is 1.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Buda, Illinois?
About 35.4% of the residents in Buda, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.6% have blue-collar jobs. In Buda, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Buda, Illinois?
The average temperature for Buda, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 31 inches per year.