Bradley, Illinois has a population of 15,277 residents. 71.7% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Bradley, Illinois?
The average family living in Bradley, Illinois has a average household income of $41,433 and spends about $38,040 annually.
What is the crime rate for Bradley, Illinois?
Bradley, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Bradley, Illinois property crime risk is 14.00%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Bradley, Illinois?
About 44% of the residents in Bradley, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 56% have blue-collar jobs. In Bradley, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Bradley, Illinois?
The average temperature for Bradley, Illinois is about 19 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 28 inches per year.