Bluffs, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Bluffs, Illinois


How big is Bluffs, Illinois?

Bluffs, Illinois has a population of 656 residents. 72.7% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Bluffs, Illinois?

The average family living in Bluffs, Illinois has a average household income of $35,147 and spends about $34,378 annually.

What is the crime rate for Bluffs, Illinois?

Bluffs, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Bluffs, Illinois property crime risk is 1.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Bluffs, Illinois?

About 30.8% of the residents in Bluffs, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 69.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Bluffs, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Bluffs, Illinois?

The average temperature for Bluffs, Illinois is about 30 degrees in January and 78 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.