Bismarck, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Bismarck, Illinois


How big is Bismarck, Illinois?

Bismarck, Illinois has a population of 539 residents. 79.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Bismarck, Illinois?

The average family living in Bismarck, Illinois has a average household income of $47,875 and spends about $41,791 annually.

What is the crime rate for Bismarck, Illinois?

Bismarck, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Bismarck, Illinois property crime risk is 5.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Bismarck, Illinois?

About 48.7% of the residents in Bismarck, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 51.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Bismarck, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Bismarck, Illinois?

The average temperature for Bismarck, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 21 inches per year.