Bethalto, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Bethalto, Illinois


How big is Bethalto, Illinois?

Bethalto, Illinois has a population of 9,298 residents. 78.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Bethalto, Illinois?

The average family living in Bethalto, Illinois has a average household income of $51,209 and spends about $43,708 annually.

What is the crime rate for Bethalto, Illinois?

Bethalto, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Bethalto, Illinois property crime risk is 3.80%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Bethalto, Illinois?

About 48.7% of the residents in Bethalto, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 51.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Bethalto, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Bethalto, Illinois?

The average temperature for Bethalto, Illinois is about 26 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 18 inches per year.