|Single Family Homes for sale in Belvidere, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$249,652|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$95|
|Condos for sale in Belvidere, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$118,033|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$73|
Belvidere, Illinois has a population of 25,194 residents. 74.8% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Belvidere, Illinois has a average household income of $54,901 and spends about $45,540 annually.
Belvidere, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Belvidere, Illinois property crime risk is 6.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 41.5% of the residents in Belvidere, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 58.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Belvidere, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Belvidere, Illinois is about 28 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 34 inches per year.