Bellevue, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Bellevue, Illinois


How big is Bellevue, Illinois?

Bellevue, Illinois has a population of 1,945 residents. 66.3% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Bellevue, Illinois?

The average family living in Bellevue, Illinois has a average household income of $40,526 and spends about $37,434 annually.

What is the crime rate for Bellevue, Illinois?

Bellevue, Illinois is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. Bellevue, Illinois property crime risk is 15.30%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Bellevue, Illinois?

About 57% of the residents in Bellevue, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43% have blue-collar jobs. In Bellevue, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Bellevue, Illinois?

The average temperature for Bellevue, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 27 inches per year.