Belleville, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Belleville, Illinois


How big is Belleville, Illinois?

Belleville, Illinois has a population of 41,290 residents. 69.38% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Belleville, Illinois?

The average family living in Belleville, Illinois has a average household income of $53,845 and spends about $44,958 annually.

What is the crime rate for Belleville, Illinois?

Belleville, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Belleville, Illinois property crime risk is 8.04%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Belleville, Illinois?

About 55.06% of the residents in Belleville, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.94% have blue-collar jobs. In Belleville, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 4.16%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Belleville, Illinois?

The average temperature for Belleville, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.