Banner, Illinois has a population of 183 residents. 68.2% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Banner, Illinois?
The average family living in Banner, Illinois has a average household income of $34,593 and spends about $33,956 annually.
What is the crime rate for Banner, Illinois?
Banner, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Banner, Illinois property crime risk is 6.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Banner, Illinois?
About 43.6% of the residents in Banner, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 56.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Banner, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Banner, Illinois?
The average temperature for Banner, Illinois is about 28 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.