Ava, Illinois has a population of 618 residents. 66.1% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Ava, Illinois?
The average family living in Ava, Illinois has a average household income of $39,377 and spends about $36,859 annually.
What is the crime rate for Ava, Illinois?
Ava, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Ava, Illinois property crime risk is 14.90%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Ava, Illinois?
About 35.5% of the residents in Ava, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Ava, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Ava, Illinois?
The average temperature for Ava, Illinois is about 25 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 14 inches per year.