Atwood, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Atwood, Illinois


How big is Atwood, Illinois?

Atwood, Illinois has a population of 1,168 residents. 75.4% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Atwood, Illinois?

The average family living in Atwood, Illinois has a average household income of $41,161 and spends about $37,906 annually.

What is the crime rate for Atwood, Illinois?

Atwood, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Atwood, Illinois property crime risk is 3.60%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Atwood, Illinois?

About 37.5% of the residents in Atwood, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 62.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Atwood, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Atwood, Illinois?

The average temperature for Atwood, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 73 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.