Ashmore, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Ashmore, Illinois


How big is Ashmore, Illinois?

Ashmore, Illinois has a population of 752 residents. 73.2% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Ashmore, Illinois?

The average family living in Ashmore, Illinois has a average household income of $37,030 and spends about $35,467 annually.

What is the crime rate for Ashmore, Illinois?

Ashmore, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Ashmore, Illinois property crime risk is 4.50%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Ashmore, Illinois?

About 36% of the residents in Ashmore, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 64% have blue-collar jobs. In Ashmore, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Ashmore, Illinois?

The average temperature for Ashmore, Illinois is about 21 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 23 inches per year.