Arrowsmith, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

(855) 619-9112
Preferred Partner

(855) 619-9112

Call Anytime
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Arrowsmith, Illinois


How big is Arrowsmith, Illinois?

Arrowsmith, Illinois has a population of 278 residents. 80.9% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Arrowsmith, Illinois?

The average family living in Arrowsmith, Illinois has a average household income of $51,739 and spends about $44,029 annually.

What is the crime rate for Arrowsmith, Illinois?

Arrowsmith, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Arrowsmith, Illinois property crime risk is 8.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Arrowsmith, Illinois?

About 47.1% of the residents in Arrowsmith, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 52.9% have blue-collar jobs. In Arrowsmith, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Arrowsmith, Illinois?

The average temperature for Arrowsmith, Illinois is about 27 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 26 inches per year.