|Single Family Homes for sale in Armington, Illinois|
|Average List Price||$79,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$70|
Armington, Illinois has a population of 320 residents. 80.1% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Armington, Illinois has a average household income of $46,400 and spends about $40,976 annually.
Armington, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Armington, Illinois property crime risk is 5.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
About 46.6% of the residents in Armington, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 53.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Armington, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
The average temperature for Armington, Illinois is about 27 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 24 inches per year.