Alexander, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Alexander, Illinois


What is the cost of living for Alexander, Illinois?

The average family living in Alexander, Illinois has a average household income of $41,771 and spends about $38,309 annually.

What is the crime rate for Alexander, Illinois?

Alexander, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Alexander, Illinois property crime risk is 1.00%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Alexander, Illinois?

About 40.8% of the residents in Alexander, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 59.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Alexander, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Alexander, Illinois?

The average temperature for Alexander, Illinois is about 23 degrees in January and 75 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 21 inches per year.