Albers, IL Homes For Sale

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

Interested in Buying a Home?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Preferred Partner

Let us find your dream home.
Contact Now

FAQs - Buying a Home in Albers, Illinois


How big is Albers, Illinois?

Albers, Illinois has a population of 1,145 residents. 80.3% of the residents are families with children.

What is the cost of living for Albers, Illinois?

The average family living in Albers, Illinois has a average household income of $50,029 and spends about $42,989 annually.

What is the crime rate for Albers, Illinois?

Albers, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Albers, Illinois property crime risk is 9.40%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.

How’s the job market for Albers, Illinois?

About 44.7% of the residents in Albers, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 55.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Albers, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.

What is the weather like year-round for Albers, Illinois?

The average temperature for Albers, Illinois is about 24 degrees in January and 76 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 16 inches per year.