The average family living in Adair, Illinois has a average household income of $41,931 and spends about $38,361 annually.
What is the crime rate for Adair, Illinois?
Adair, Illinois is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Adair, Illinois property crime risk is 8.10%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
How’s the job market for Adair, Illinois?
About 36.8% of the residents in Adair, Illinois have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 63.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Adair, Illinois, the unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
What is the weather like year-round for Adair, Illinois?
The average temperature for Adair, Illinois is about 18 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 29 inches per year.