|Single Family Homes for sale in Danielsville, Georgia|
|Average List Price||$408,409|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$138|
Danielsville, Georgia has a population of 589 residents. 79.4% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Danielsville, Georgia has a average household income of $49,809 and spends about $42,899 annually.
Danielsville, Georgia is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Danielsville, Georgia property crime risk is 1.60%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%.
About 39.5% of the residents in Danielsville, Georgia have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 60.5% have blue-collar jobs. In Danielsville, Georgia, the unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
The average temperature for Danielsville, Georgia is about 47 degrees in January and 81 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 2 inches per year.