|Single Family Homes for sale in Centerville, Georgia|
|Average List Price||$227,500|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$84|
Centerville, Georgia has a population of 7,776 residents. 83.9% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Centerville, Georgia has a average household income of $54,026 and spends about $45,284 annually.
Centerville, Georgia is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Centerville, Georgia property crime risk is 7.60%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%.
About 53.8% of the residents in Centerville, Georgia have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have blue-collar jobs. In Centerville, Georgia, the unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
The average temperature for Centerville, Georgia is about 45 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 0 inches per year.