|Single Family Homes for sale in Yucaipa, California|
|Average List Price||$474,725|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$236|
|Condos for sale in Yucaipa, California|
|Average List Price||$343,725|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$186|
Yucaipa, California has a population of 53,682 residents. 69% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Yucaipa, California has a average household income of $58,347 and spends about $47,419 annually.
Yucaipa, California is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Yucaipa, California property crime risk is 8.40%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
About 51.7% of the residents in Yucaipa, California have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Yucaipa, California, the unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
The average temperature for Yucaipa, California is about 48 degrees in January and 74 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 1 inches per year.