|Single Family Homes for sale in Fort Smith, Arkansas|
|Average List Price||$294,031|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$97|
|Condos for sale in Fort Smith, Arkansas|
|Average List Price||$186,800|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$107|
Fort Smith, Arkansas has a population of 87,845 residents. 71.02% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Fort Smith, Arkansas has a average household income of $47,580 and spends about $41,125 annually.
Fort Smith, Arkansas is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.36%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Fort Smith, Arkansas property crime risk is 12.18%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
About 48.88% of the residents in Fort Smith, Arkansas have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 51.12% have blue-collar jobs. In Fort Smith, Arkansas, the unemployment rate is about 4.14%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
The average temperature for Fort Smith, Arkansas is about 33 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 5 inches per year.