Fordyce, Arkansas has a population of 3,801 residents. 71.6% of the residents are families with children.
What is the cost of living for Fordyce, Arkansas?
The average family living in Fordyce, Arkansas has a average household income of $34,174 and spends about $33,654 annually.
What is the crime rate for Fordyce, Arkansas?
Fordyce, Arkansas is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Fordyce, Arkansas property crime risk is 8.30%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
How’s the job market for Fordyce, Arkansas?
About 39.6% of the residents in Fordyce, Arkansas have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 60.4% have blue-collar jobs. In Fordyce, Arkansas, the unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
What is the weather like year-round for Fordyce, Arkansas?
The average temperature for Fordyce, Arkansas is about 37 degrees in January and 81 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 3 inches per year.