|Single Family Homes for sale in Concord, Arkansas|
|Average List Price||$81,900|
|Average Price Per Square Feet||$91|
Concord, Arkansas has a population of 234 residents. 79.5% of the residents are families with children.
The average family living in Concord, Arkansas has a average household income of $35,773 and spends about $34,759 annually.
Concord, Arkansas is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Concord, Arkansas property crime risk is 1.90%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
About 23.7% of the residents in Concord, Arkansas have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 76.3% have blue-collar jobs. In Concord, Arkansas, the unemployment rate is about 9.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
The average temperature for Concord, Arkansas is about 34 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51 inches per year. The average snowfall is approximately 8 inches per year.