701 Greenleaf Ln is a single family home in Lake Wales, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,612 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $111,200.
Frequently asked questions about 701 Greenleaf Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 701 Greenleaf Ln is located in a community that is home to 38,600 residents, which has increased by 10.1% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 701 Greenleaf Ln has a median household income of $42,884 and spends about $38,618 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 701 Greenleaf Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 701 Greenleaf Ln include Bartow Senior High School, and McLaughlin Middle School And Fine Arts Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 701 Greenleaf Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 701 Greenleaf Ln is about 61.1 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 701 Greenleaf Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.