Off Market

701 Greenleaf Ln,

Lake Wales, FL 33853
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,612 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $111,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,612 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1981

Description

701 Greenleaf Ln is a single family home in Lake Wales, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,612 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $111,200. Frequently asked questions about 701 Greenleaf Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 701 Greenleaf Ln is located in a community that is home to 38,600 residents, which has increased by 10.1% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.71%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 701 Greenleaf Ln has a median household income of $42,884 and spends about $38,618 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 701 Greenleaf Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 701 Greenleaf Ln include Bartow Senior High School, and McLaughlin Middle School And Fine Arts Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 701 Greenleaf Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 701 Greenleaf Ln is about 61.1 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 701 Greenleaf Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,612
Year Built
1981
Latitude
27.91
Longitude
-81.58
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,231 $0 $0 $64,956
2015 $1,034 $0 $0 $44,614
2013 $862 $0 $0 $36,871

Local Info

Population
38,600
Median Family Income
$42,884
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
43.8
Households with Children
73.2%
Unemployment Rate
6.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bartow Senior High School 9-12
McLaughlin Middle School And Fine Arts Academy   6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week