917 2nd Ave,
Pleasant Grove, AL 35127
- 2 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : $74,700
- 2 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
917 2nd Ave is a single family home in Pleasant Grove, AL. This home was built in 1940 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/2/2015, this property sold for $16,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $74,700. Frequently asked questions about 917 2nd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 917 2nd Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,707 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 917 2nd Ave has a median household income of $59,449 and spends about $48,310 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 917 2nd Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 917 2nd Ave include Pleasant Grove Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 62.8% of the residents near 917 2nd Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 917 2nd Ave is about 40.2 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 917 2nd Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
205 PARK RD,
$84,900 For Sale
305 11TH ST,
$179,000 For Sale
735 7TH WAY,
$89,900 For Sale
624 3rd St,
$159,900 For Sale
916 8TH ST,
$57,900 For Sale
533 9TH TERR,
$129,900 For Sale
1153 8TH ST,
$159,000 For Sale
1339 7th St,
$252,900 For Sale
1324 GULFPORT ST,
$47,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pleasant Grove Elementary School||PK-6||728||41||17.7||0.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.