8959 Merriman Rd,
Livonia, MI 48150
- 1,007 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,500
8959 Merriman Rd is a single family home in Livonia, MI. This home was built in 1955 and includes one bathrooms and 1,007 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,500. Frequently asked questions about 8959 Merriman Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8959 Merriman Rd is located in a community that is home to 26,934 residents, which has decreased by -2.9% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8959 Merriman Rd has a median household income of $62,598 and spends about $50,105 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8959 Merriman Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8959 Merriman Rd include Cooper Upper Elementary School, and Franklin High School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 8959 Merriman Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8959 Merriman Rd is about 18.2 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8959 Merriman Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9912 AUBURNDALE Street,
$279,900 House For Sale
31801 Wyoming St Street,
$239,900 House For Sale
30215 GRANDON Street,
$170,000 House For Sale
30700 GERALDINE Street,
$154,000 House For Sale
9835 INGRAM Street,
$229,900 House For Sale
32237 Washington Street,
$219,900 House For Sale
30028 Grandon Street,
$207,500 House For Sale
29977 W CHICAGO ST,
$195,800 House For Sale
32017 Bertram Dr Drive,
$185,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cooper Upper Elementary School||5-6||661||32.1||20.5||1.49 mi|
|Emerson Middle School||6-8||776||37.3||20.8||1 mi|
|Franklin High School||9-12||1,486||74.6||19.9||0.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.