7907 Running Water Dr,
Austin, TX 78747
- 2,742 sqft
Est. Value* : $269,100
7907 Running Water Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bathrooms and 2,742 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $269,100. Frequently asked questions about 7907 Running Water Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7907 Running Water Dr is located in a community that is home to 3,818 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7907 Running Water Dr has a median household income of $111,193 and spends about $74,092 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7907 Running Water Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 905 (477 for Math and 428 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 7907 Running Water Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7907 Running Water Dr is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7907 Running Water Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8916 Blaze Dr,
$325,000 House For Sale
11212 Players Path,
$359,900 House For Sale
7800 Peaceful Hill Ln,
$299,500 House For Sale
209 Starbright Dr,
$467,000 House For Sale
7204 Shadywood Dr,
$417,500 House For Sale
6304 Shadow Bnd,
$325,000 House For Sale
10220 Grizzly Oak Dr,
$429,900 House For Sale
7711 Stephany Taylor DR,
$379,000 House For Sale
9102 Golden Leaf Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.