Off Market

312 Ward St,

Juliaetta, ID 83535
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $166,900

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

312 Ward St is a single family home in Juliaetta, ID. In 2/1/2019, this property sold for $99,835. Today, the estimated home value is around $166,900. Frequently asked questions about 312 Ward St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 312 Ward St is located in a community that is home to 1,006 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.77%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 312 Ward St has a median household income of $32,696 and spends about $32,926 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 312 Ward St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 312 Ward St include Juliaetta Elementary School, and Kendrick Junior/Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 312 Ward St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 312 Ward St is about 22.1 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 312 Ward St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
2/1/2019 $99,835 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,144 $0 $0 $116,508
2017 $1,182 $0 $0 $116,508
2016 $1,182 $0 $0 $0

Local Info

Population
1,006
Median Family Income
$32,696
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.0%
Median Homeowner Age
41.5
Households with Children
71.5%
Unemployment Rate
6.7%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Juliaetta Elementary School   PK-6
Kendrick Junior/Senior High School   7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week