200 Post Rd, # 32,
Warwick, RI 02888
- 1 Beds
- 734 sqft
Est. Value* : $116,700
- 1 Beds
200 Post Rd, # 32, is a condominium unit in Warwick, RI. This home was built in 1988 and includes one bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 734 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $116,700. Frequently asked questions about 200 Post Rd, # 32, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 200 Post Rd, # 32, is located in a community that is home to 19,172 residents, which has decreased by -0.8% since 2000. 70.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 200 Post Rd, # 32, has a median household income of $56,107 and spends about $46,454 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 200 Post Rd, # 32, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.7%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 200 Post Rd, # 32, include Pilgrim High School, and Warwick Early Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1012 (515 for Math and 497 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 200 Post Rd, # 32, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 200 Post Rd, # 32, is about 35.7 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 200 Post Rd, # 32, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
105 Naushon Av,
$224,900 House For Sale
19 Wyndsor Way,
$459,900 House For Sale
70 Van Buren,
$225,000 House For Sale
11 Anstis Street,
$329,000 House For Sale
41 Rhodes Ave,
$169,000 House For Sale
82 Kristen Court,
$1,075,000 House For Sale
94 Iroquois Drive,
$249,900 House For Sale
91 Knowlton St,
$289,900 House For Sale
12 Prudence Court,
$325,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pilgrim High School||9-12||1,452||126.3||11.4||1.47 mi|
|Warwick Early Learning Center||PK||197||13||15.1||6.41 mi|
|Wyman School||K-5||254||17.6||14.3||0.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.