11727 Stonegate Ln,
Columbia, MD 21044
- 1,459 sqft
Est. Value* : $335,500
11727 Stonegate Ln is a condominium unit in Columbia, MD. This home was built in 1987 and includes four bathrooms and 1,459 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $335,500. Frequently asked questions about 11727 Stonegate Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11727 Stonegate Ln is located in a community that is home to 43,386 residents, which has increased by 20.7% since 2000. 67.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11727 Stonegate Ln has a median household income of $94,211 and spends about $66,236 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11727 Stonegate Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11727 Stonegate Ln include Harpers Choice Middle, Swansfield Elementary, and Wilde Lake High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1072 (541 for Math and 531 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 984.
- How’s the job market? About 78.9% of the residents near 11727 Stonegate Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11727 Stonegate Ln is about 29.0 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11727 Stonegate Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12001 WHITE CORD WAY,
$490,000 House For Sale
11905 GOLD NEEDLE WAY,
$559,000 House For Sale
11064 IRON CROWN CT,
$405,000 House For Sale
5523 SUFFIELD CT,
$365,000 House For Sale
6574 RIVER RUN,
$659,900 House For Sale
6405 ENCHANTED SOLITUDE PL,
$700,000 House For Sale
11536 MANORSTONE LN,
$1,850,000 House For Sale
11203 INDEPENDENCE WAY,
$1,400,000 House For Sale
5004 CHRISTINE MARIE CT,
$639,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Harpers Choice Middle||6-8||564||46||12.2||1.21 mi|
|Swansfield Elementary||PK-5||640||46||13.9||0.77 mi|
|Wilde Lake High||9-12||1,225||98||12.5||1.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.