1410 Carolyn Ln,
Eustis, FL 32726
- 3 Beds
- 984 sqft
Est. Value* : $59,650
- 3 Beds
- 984 sqft
1410 Carolyn Ln is a single family home in Eustis, FL. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 984 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 5/13/2015, this property sold for $28,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $59,650. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Carolyn Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Carolyn Ln is located in a community that is home to 20,779 residents, which has increased by 17.9% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Carolyn Ln has a median household income of $37,158 and spends about $35,468 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Carolyn Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Carolyn Ln include Eustis Heights Elementary School, Eustis High School, and Eustis Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 1410 Carolyn Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Carolyn Ln is about 52.4 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Carolyn Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$25,000 For Sale
$75,000 For Sale
64 Glover Street,
$104,900 For Sale
101 Cricket Hollow Lane,
$155,000 For Sale
320 S Mary Street,
$280,000 For Sale
530 Washington Ave,
$284,999 For Sale
812 Jefferis Ct,
$389,000 For Sale
53 W. Herrick Drive,
$80,000 For Sale
888 Marietta Lane,
$274,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eustis Heights Elementary School||PK-5||651||47||13.8||2.01 mi|
|Eustis High School||9-12||1,258||62||20.2||1.03 mi|
|Eustis Middle School||6-8||920||56||16.4||1.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.