1410 Braebury Dr,
Leesburg, FL 34748
- 2 Beds
- 963 sqft
Est. Value* : $121,500
- 2 Beds
- 963 sqft
1410 Braebury Dr is a single family home in Leesburg, FL. This home was built in 1962 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 963 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,500. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Braebury Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Braebury Dr is located in a community that is home to 27,991 residents, which has increased by 33.8% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (22.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Braebury Dr has a median household income of $39,893 and spends about $37,087 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Braebury Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Braebury Dr include Leesburg Elementary School, Leesburg High School, and Oak Park Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 1410 Braebury Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Braebury Dr is about 56.9 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Braebury Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
500 Cooke Street,
$156,900 For Sale
1602 Sheffield Rd,
$129,000 For Sale
6 Ginger Circle,
$197,900 For Sale
711 Park Drive,
$99,900 For Sale
108 JOHNSON STREET,
$65,900 For Sale
2910 COCOVIA Way,
$274,900 For Sale
1014 Oak Drive,
$135,000 For Sale
2308 Tally Ho,
$950,000 For Sale
808 N. Shore Drive,
$370,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Leesburg Elementary School||PK-5||794||58||13.6||0.44 mi|
|Leesburg High School||9-12||1,545||73||21.1||0.89 mi|
|Oak Park Middle School||6-8||503||36||13.9||0.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.