448 Lower Kingston Rd,
Prattville, AL 36067
- 1,058 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,058 sqft
448 Lower Kingston Rd is a single family home in Prattville, AL. This home was built in 1997 and includes two bathrooms and 1,058 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 448 Lower Kingston Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 448 Lower Kingston Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,194 residents, which has increased by 20.7% since 2000. 78.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 448 Lower Kingston Rd has a median household income of $43,425 and spends about $39,151 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 448 Lower Kingston Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 50.9% of the residents near 448 Lower Kingston Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 448 Lower Kingston Rd is about 41.2 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 448 Lower Kingston Rd resides in an area with high flood risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.