1108 Wedgewood Dr,
Knoxville, TN 37914
- 3 Beds
- 1,647 sqft
Est. Value* : $126,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,647 sqft
1108 Wedgewood Dr is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,647 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $126,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Wedgewood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Wedgewood Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,676 residents, which has decreased by -4.5% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Wedgewood Dr has a median household income of $36,220 and spends about $34,898 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Wedgewood Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Wedgewood Dr include Austin East High/Magnet, Carter Middle School, and Chilhowee Intermediate. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 1108 Wedgewood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Wedgewood Dr is about 35.4 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Wedgewood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
601 N Chilhowee Drive,
$369,900 For Sale
3620 Ashland Ave,
$180,000 For Sale
4201 Shangri La Drive,
$299,900 For Sale
4913 Skyview Drive,
$189,000 For Sale
2917 E 5th Ave,
$125,000 For Sale
5908 Sunset Rd,
$299,900 For Sale
5726 Parasol Lane,
$225,000 For Sale
5701 Parasol Lane,
$214,900 For Sale
2705 Woodbine Ave,
$135,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Austin East High/Magnet||9-12||642||59.5||10.7||1.7 mi|
|Carter Middle School||6-8||834||54.5||15.3||8.1 mi|
|Chilhowee Intermediate||3-5||275||15.9||17.2||0.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.