1108 Sterling Ave,
Maryville, TN 37803
- 1,330 sqft
Est. Value* : $161,600
- 1,330 sqft
1108 Sterling Ave is a single family home in Maryville, TN. This home was built in 1938 and includes one bathrooms and 1,330 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $161,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Sterling Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Sterling Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,935 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Sterling Ave has a median household income of $54,932 and spends about $45,543 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Sterling Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Sterling Ave include Maryville High School, Maryville Junior High School, and Montgomery Ridge Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 1108 Sterling Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Sterling Ave is about 37.1 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Sterling Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
128 S Maple St,
$289,900 For Sale
1024 Young Ave,
$199,900 For Sale
1521 Woodward Court,
$299,900 For Sale
1102 Turnberry Ln,
$329,900 For Sale
1102 Turnberry Lane,
$329,900 For Sale
Highway 411 S.,
$230,000 For Sale
611 Home Ave,
$29,500 For Sale
1503 S Court St,
$1,500,000 For Sale
1710 Brook Avenue,
$125,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Maryville High School||10-12||1,246||75.6||16.4||0.43 mi|
|Maryville Junior High School||8-9||830||51.5||16.1||0.46 mi|
|Montgomery Ridge Intermediate School||4-7||810||45.1||17.9||1.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.