1155 Georges Ave,
Brookfield, WI 53045
- 2 Beds
- 1,108 sqft
Est. Value* : $232,900
- 2 Beds
1155 Georges Ave is a single family home in Brookfield, WI. This home was built in 1944 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,108 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/29/2016, this property sold for $260,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $232,900. Frequently asked questions about 1155 Georges Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1155 Georges Ave is located in a community that is home to 21,377 residents, which has increased by 14.4% since 2000. 86.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1155 Georges Ave has a median household income of $120,569 and spends about $79,731 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1155 Georges Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1155 Georges Ave include Central High, Swanson Elementary, and Wisconsin Hills Middle. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 75.0% of the residents near 1155 Georges Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1155 Georges Ave is about 15.4 degrees in January and 70.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1155 Georges Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1020 Lois Ave,
$285,000 House For Sale
17325 Burnet St,
$239,900 House For Sale
1075 S Calhoun Rd,
$249,900 House For Sale
17665 Tremont St,
$479,900 House For Sale
17980 Martin Dr,
$349,900 House For Sale
885 Satinwood Ct,
$449,900 House For Sale
1419 S 169th St,
$205,000 House For Sale
540 Talon Trl,
$959,000 House For Sale
1055 Hawthorne Ln,
$323,800 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High||9-12||1,254||72.3||17.3||2.47 mi|
|Swanson Elementary||PK-5||780||48.1||16.1||0.97 mi|
|Wisconsin Hills Middle||6-8||840||54.7||15.3||1.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.