300 Westbury Dr,
Coraopolis, PA 15108
- 3 Beds
- 2,619 sqft
Est. Value* : $295,000
- 3 Beds
- 2,619 sqft
300 Westbury Dr is a single family home in Coraopolis, PA. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,619 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $295,000. Frequently asked questions about 300 Westbury Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 300 Westbury Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,394 residents, which has decreased by -1.2% since 2000. 69.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 300 Westbury Dr has a median household income of $58,748 and spends about $47,770 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 300 Westbury Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 300 Westbury Dr include J.A. Allard Elementary School, and Moon Area Lower Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 988 (486 for Math and 502 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 300 Westbury Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 300 Westbury Dr is about 19.7 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 300 Westbury Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
247 Shafer Rd,
$299,900 House For Sale
2403 Emma Lane,
$699,900 House For Sale
317 Pine Rd,
$568,000 House For Sale
308 Church Lane,
$1,097,000 House For Sale
2543 Minton Dr,
$565,000 House For Sale
2306 Meadow Vue Drive,
$549,000 House For Sale
2605 Barnes Dr,
$459,900 House For Sale
216 Linden Court,
$599,000 House For Sale
223 Elwick Street,
$945,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|J.A. Allard Elementary School||K-4||173||15.3||11.3||0.8 mi|
|Moon Area Lower Middle School||5-6||567||46.6||12.1||1.91 mi|
|Moon Area Upper Middle School||7-8||591||57.2||10.3||1.92 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.