25 Hickory Hl,
Montvale, NJ 07645
- 4,042 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,096,000
25 Hickory Hl is a single family home in Montvale, NJ. This home was built in 1979 and includes 4,042 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,096,000. Frequently asked questions about 25 Hickory Hl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 25 Hickory Hl is located in a community that is home to 7,142 residents, which has increased by 5.1% since 2000. 81.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 25 Hickory Hl has a median household income of $135,984 and spends about $86,053 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 25 Hickory Hl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 25 Hickory Hl include Fieldstone Middle School, Memorial Elementary School, and Pascack Hills High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1110 (567 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 74.6% of the residents near 25 Hickory Hl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 25 Hickory Hl is about 28.6 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 25 Hickory Hl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
18 Lomas Ln,
$725,000 House For Sale
42 Bradley Lane,
$1,399,000 House For Sale
75 Rolling Ridge Rd,
$999,000 House For Sale
38 Weiss Rd.,
$1,795,000 House For Sale
116 Oak Dr.,
$2,688,000 House For Sale
5 OLDE WOODS LANE,
$630,000 House For Sale
39 Cider Hill,
$1,495,000 House For Sale
64 Grandview Ave,
$619,000 House For Sale
49 Pinebrook Rd,
$550,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fieldstone Middle School||5-8||487||43.5||11.1||0.81 mi|
|Memorial Elementary School||PK-4||513||39.5||12.9||2.22 mi|
|Pascack Hills High School||9-12||829||67.5||12.2||1.28 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.