2690 Mapleway Rd,
Yakima, WA 98908
- 2 Beds
- 772 sqft
Est. Value* : $131,700
- 2 Beds
- 772 sqft
2690 Mapleway Rd is a single family home in Yakima, WA. This home was built in 1930 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 772 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and space heater. Today, the estimated home value is around $131,700. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Mapleway Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 Mapleway Rd is located in a community that is home to 32,061 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Mapleway Rd has a median household income of $61,182 and spends about $48,981 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Mapleway Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Mapleway Rd include Naches Valley High School, and Naches Valley Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 53.3% of the residents near 2690 Mapleway Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Mapleway Rd is about 27.5 degrees in January and 65.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Mapleway Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2006 White Pine Ct,
$429,900 For Sale
305 Sole Rd,
$489,900 For Sale
1409 Hathaway St,
$399,500 For Sale
1102 W Huntzinger Rd,
$274,950 For Sale
161 W Huntzinger Rd,
$615,000 For Sale
1508 Pleasant Ave,
$309,900 For Sale
20 Riverside Ln,
$220,000 For Sale
2005 S 75th Ave,
$469,000 For Sale
1209 E Mead Ave,
$197,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Naches Valley High School||9-12||447||23.1||19.3||7.46 mi|
|Naches Valley Middle School||5-8||397||24.5||16.1||6.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.