4505 Sheraton Rd,
Columbia, SC 29209
- 3 Beds
- 1,148 sqft
Est. Value* : $34,590
- 3 Beds
4505 Sheraton Rd is a single family home in Columbia, SC. This home was built in 1965 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,148 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/28/2019, this property sold for $5,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $34,590. Frequently asked questions about 4505 Sheraton Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4505 Sheraton Rd is located in a community that is home to 28,109 residents, which has increased by 11.6% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4505 Sheraton Rd has a median household income of $60,473 and spends about $48,591 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4505 Sheraton Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 12.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4505 Sheraton Rd include Brockman Elementary, Dreher High, and Hand Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 972 (488 for Math and 484 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 4505 Sheraton Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4505 Sheraton Rd is about 42.2 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4505 Sheraton Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
142 Sundowne Place,
$485,000 House For Sale
1020 Walters Lane,
$264,999 House For Sale
830 Hampton Creek Way,
$499,500 House For Sale
6518 Christie Road,
$250,000 House For Sale
5 Oak Hollow Court,
$350,000 House For Sale
624 Hampton Trace Lane,
$329,000 House For Sale
6000 Hampton Leas Lane,
$284,900 House For Sale
6160 Marthas Glen Road,
$425,000 House For Sale
6013 Marthas Glen Road,
$565,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brockman Elementary||PK-5||325||21.5||15.1||6.64 mi|
|Dreher High||9-12||1,163||73||15.9||4.99 mi|
|Hand Middle||6-8||901||64.8||13.9||4.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.