4702 Lambs Ln,
Austin, TX 78744
- 1,321 sqft
Est. Value* : $201,500
- 1,321 sqft
4702 Lambs Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,321 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $201,500. Frequently asked questions about 4702 Lambs Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4702 Lambs Ln is located in a community that is home to 33,000 residents, which has increased by 25.8% since 2000. 67.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4702 Lambs Ln has a median household income of $38,417 and spends about $36,296 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4702 Lambs Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 864 (461 for Math and 403 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 4702 Lambs Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4702 Lambs Ln is about 47.0 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4702 Lambs Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5000 Fontenay DR,
$279,000 House For Sale
6802 Loire CT,
$260,000 House For Sale
4703 Creek Bend DR,
$275,000 House For Sale
4504 Bucks RUN,
$225,000 House For Sale
4501 Glade Line DR A & B,
$319,000 House For Sale
4604 Magin Meadow DR,
$259,000 House For Sale
4515 Magin Meadow DR,
$235,000 House For Sale
2321 Lakehurst DR,
$284,900 House For Sale
5908 Hammermill RUN,
$270,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.