5 S Ivey Ln,
Orlando, FL 32811
- 3 Beds
- 1,696 sqft
Est. Value* : $69,200
- 3 Beds
5 S Ivey Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,696 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $69,200. Frequently asked questions about 5 S Ivey Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5 S Ivey Ln is located in a community that is home to 27,204 residents, which has increased by 17.9% since 2000. 53.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5 S Ivey Ln has a median household income of $40,459 and spends about $37,479 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5 S Ivey Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5 S Ivey Ln include Carver Middle, Ivey Lane Elementary, and Jones High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 5 S Ivey Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5 S Ivey Ln is about 51.7 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5 S Ivey Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1415 HEBER CIR,
$199,995 House For Sale
1444 HEBER CIR,
$184,995 House For Sale
5038 Lanette Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
902 Santa Barbara Road,
$194,900 House For Sale
4917 BALBOA DR,
$227,000 House For Sale
3405 GULFSTREAM RD, #2,
$329,900 House For Sale
2503 Sea Breeze Court,
$399,900 House For Sale
1209 ROGER BABSON RD,
$169,000 House For Sale
1241 Spring Lake Dr,
$1,499,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carver Middle||6-8||655||41||15.9||1.09 mi|
|Ivey Lane Elementary||PK-5||304||23||13.2||0.56 mi|
|Jones High||9-12||1,326||58||22.8||1.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.