32 Palm Dr,
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
- 2 Beds
- 700 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,700
- 2 Beds
32 Palm Dr is a single family home in Ormond Beach, FL. This home was built in 1954 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 700 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,700. Frequently asked questions about 32 Palm Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 32 Palm Dr is located in a community that is home to 14,421 residents, which has decreased by -4.5% since 2000. 64.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (14.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 32 Palm Dr has a median household income of $53,591 and spends about $44,834 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 32 Palm Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 32 Palm Dr include Ormond Beach Middle School, Osceola Elementary School, and Seabreeze High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 32 Palm Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 32 Palm Dr is about 50.1 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 32 Palm Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
38 Concord Dr,
$229,000 House For Sale
49 Seacrest Drive,
$269,900 House For Sale
1888 JOHN ANDERSON DR,
$789,500 House For Sale
1201 N Ocean Shore Blvd,
$850,000 House For Sale
1 Ocean Crest Drive Drive,
$237,500 House For Sale
16 Longfellow Circle,
$289,900 House For Sale
44 Kathy Dr,
$248,500 House For Sale
105 Imperial Heights Dr,
$385,000 House For Sale
131 IMPERIAL HEIGHTS DRIVE,
$425,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ormond Beach Middle School||6-8||1,134||61||18.5||1.63 mi|
|Osceola Elementary School||PK-5||402||32||12.5||3.23 mi|
|Seabreeze High School||9-12||1,597||87||18.3||4.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.