Off Market

206 Plummer Hill Rd,

New Straitsville, OH 43766
  • 2 Beds
  • 936 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $21,260

  • 2 Beds
  • 936 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1900

Description

206 Plummer Hill Rd is a single family home in New Straitsville, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 936 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, central heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $21,260. Frequently asked questions about 206 Plummer Hill Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 206 Plummer Hill Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,879 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.83%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Plummer Hill Rd has a median household income of $29,357 and spends about $30,937 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Plummer Hill Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Plummer Hill Rd include Millcreek Elementary School, and Miller High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 73.1% of the residents near 206 Plummer Hill Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Plummer Hill Rd is about 24.6 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Plummer Hill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
936
Year Built
1900
Latitude
39.59
Longitude
-82.23
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $39,897 $0 $0 $7,250
2016 $37,711 $0 $0 $6,330
2014 $335 $0 $0 $6,330

Local Info

Population
1,879
Median Family Income
$29,357
Graduate Degree Percentile
1.5%
Median Homeowner Age
33.2
Households with Children
77.1%
Unemployment Rate
10.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Millcreek Elementary School PK-6
Miller High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.