2070 Shela Blvd,
Portsmouth, OH 45662
- 2 Beds
- 1,434 sqft
Est. Value* : $54,860
- 2 Beds
2070 Shela Blvd is a single family home in Portsmouth, OH. This home was built in 1946 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,434 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $54,860. Frequently asked questions about 2070 Shela Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 Shela Blvd is located in a community that is home to 31,466 residents, which has increased by 2.5% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 Shela Blvd has a median household income of $32,692 and spends about $32,695 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 Shela Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 14.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 Shela Blvd include East Portsmouth Elementary, and Portsmouth Junior High School/Portsmouth High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 2070 Shela Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 Shela Blvd is about 28.2 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 Shela Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
158 Sun Hill Drive,
$289,900 House For Sale
1020 Stedman Ave,
$55,000 House For Sale
1103 Iroquois Avenue,
$65,900 House For Sale
5533 Cherry Street,
$59,900 House For Sale
2706 Travis Dr.,
$199,900 House For Sale
$415,000 House For Sale
4231 Rhodes Avenue,
$39,900 House For Sale
571 Whitley Lane,
$199,900 House For Sale
195 Mayfield Ave,
$139,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Portsmouth Elementary||PK-6||187||15||12.4||1.5 mi|
|Portsmouth Junior High School/Portsmouth High School||7-12||618||43.8||14.1||6.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.