215 Medina Ave,
Bertrand, NE 68927
- 1,129 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,129 sqft
215 Medina Ave is a single family home in Bertrand, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes 1,129 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Medina Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Medina Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,528 residents, which has decreased by -6.7% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Medina Ave has a median household income of $47,399 and spends about $41,510 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Medina Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Medina Ave include Bertrand Elementary School, and Bertrand High School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.2% of the residents near 215 Medina Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Medina Ave is about 23.9 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Medina Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bertrand Elementary School||PK-6||153||12.2||12.5||0.04 mi|
|Bertrand High School||7-12||121||11.5||10.5||0.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.