215 Oak St,
Bee, NE 68314
- 2 Beds
- 1,325 sqft
Est. Value* : $84,220
- 2 Beds
- 1,325 sqft
215 Oak St is a single family home in Bee, NE. This home was built in 2007 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,325 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 1/20/2015, this property sold for $126,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $84,220. Frequently asked questions about 215 Oak St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Oak St is located in a community that is home to 440 residents, which has decreased by -4.3% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Oak St has a median household income of $45,559 and spends about $40,480 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Oak St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Oak St include Seward Elementary School, Seward High School, and Seward Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.7% of the residents near 215 Oak St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Oak St is about 24.1 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Oak St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
758 6th Street,
$115,000 For Sale
150 W Spruce Street,
$135,000 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
1546 N 14th Street,
$99,900 For Sale
322 E 15th Street,
$120,000 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
230 Road E,
$365,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Seward Elementary School||PK-4||512||30.1||16.9||5.83 mi|
|Seward High School||9-12||500||39.4||12.6||6.12 mi|
|Seward Middle School||5-8||414||29||14.2||5.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.