224 Scioto Ave,
Chillicothe, OH 45601
- 1,931 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
224 Scioto Ave is a single family home in Chillicothe, OH. This home was built in 1910 and includes two bathrooms and 1,931 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 224 Scioto Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Scioto Ave is located in a community that is home to 58,467 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Scioto Ave has a median household income of $40,614 and spends about $37,483 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Scioto Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Scioto Ave include Chillicothe High School, Chillicothe Middle School, and Chillicothe Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 224 Scioto Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Scioto Ave is about 23.6 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Scioto Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
210 Sycamore Street,
$63,500 House For Sale
816 Adams Avenue,
$47,000 House For Sale
396 S McArthur Street,
$93,000 House For Sale
186 W. Water St,
$195,000 House For Sale
193 W. Water St,
$167,500 House For Sale
179 N. High St.,
$179,000 House For Sale
294 Mill St,
$114,900 House For Sale
Lot 18 Brookside,
$34,900 House For Sale
Lot 8 Brookside Dr.,
$34,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chillicothe High School||9-12||899||34.9||25.7||0.85 mi|
|Chillicothe Middle School||7-8||440||24.5||17.9||1.16 mi|
|Chillicothe Primary School||K-2||448||24.3||18.4||0.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.